Peace-And-Love

Good Vibrations Music #2

Hi All,

So in this “Good Vibrations Music” post, I have decided to share with you a video clip that is one out of many of an amazing project called “Playing for change“. You can read about it more in their website, but basically it is a non-profit organization, helping to give education to people from all over the world through music. Besides that specific video clip that I’ve uploaded to this post, you can watch some other great HUGE productions by “Playing for change” in Youtube. Among those productions are good vibrations songs like One love, Stand By Me, Redemption song and more..

This one’s making me shed a tear each and every time that I watch it.
Imagine…

10 comments on “Good Vibrations Music #2

1. Wow, what a very cool organization! Music is so powerful in bringing us together and bringing healing. And yes, the end of that clip just gave me goosebumps; seeing and hearing John Lennon sing his inspirational song.

2. Elizabeth says:

This is absolutely stunning and I would never have found this on my own. I am going to use it in my high school classroom as a discussion starter.

• Ido Lanuel says:

YEAH!!
      That’s amazing,
      Did it already happen? The discussion I mean?
      I would like to hear about it.. :-)

• Elizabeth says:

Not yet. It will probably be closer to October/November when I get to do it. There are so many other things that I have to cover before then. I’ll write a post about it. It’s great because the majority of my kiddos love music. Yay for that!

3. Thanks so much for sharing this clip Ido and bringing ‘Playing for Change’ to my attention. You have a brilliant site here and I am just going to wander a little more!. All the best, Ruth.

4. I have been following these guys almost since they started, every new stop in the journey. Definitely good vibrations music!

5. jasmine7492 says:

Reblogged this on livingthedreamforever and commented:
    Check out these guys! Such a great voice!

6. aquacompass7 says:

I was impressed. I felt like connecting the world so.

7. [...] Awakening Share this:PrintEmailDiggFacebookLinkedInRedditStumbleUponTwitterTumblrPinterestLike this:LikeBe [...]