22 comments on “Shall you enter?

1. I liked this very much and love the photo. Thanks for sharing with us!

2. This may be misguided, but my thoughts were of Jung as I read.

3. leelotchka44 says:

hey everybody! ido’s workshop is great! do yourself a favor and take it –
    Leelah

4. Healthy A-Z says:

Everyday I look forward to the next “chapter” of the workshop! It’s creative; it’s fun; and it’s really illuminating!! I look forward to sharing it with others.

5. rvcallope says:

Reblogged this on lifemeyou and commented:
    dear, it is always our love and our thoughts that we dont and never realize. It is we who have to believe and love others and our own self first, all will turn beautiful on its own. all will be beautiful and you will be there always… thanks for this great thoughts ido

6. Yes, let’s enter the castle. Very inspiring and true. Most of our stress and anxiety comes from within. We need to understand that, face it, and make a conscious change.

7. Tree_Spirit says:

When you open yourself up, your opening yourself up to everything that comes with it. Including the very possible to hurt and disappointment etc..It comes down to acknowledging this fact, and reaching a point where love and trust become stronger than fear and ultimately, that is what leads your heart to love, that is the shied against all fears.

Fear really is crippling.

Rumi quoted,“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it”

Once we build that wall against love you will know every fear, it will over power who you are, and every thing you will ever be.We rob ourselves of being the shining bright stars that we are called to be, because of fear.

Love the photo and post by the way..

Love&Peace
    TreeSpirit

8. musicgal2012 says:

Brilliant, love it. The direction of our lives is steered from within.

9. veganalert says:

Could not agree more. What a difference there would be in the world if we all took responsibility for our place in it. We are all the sum total of all the decisions we have made so far in our lives.

10. qiquan says:

Fear is always our greatest Enemy,
    when is Loved, our greatest Teacher of Life.

kc

11. Reblogged this on ificansayaword and commented:
    I went to a place called lonely, and met myself there, and I found out, that I am a beautiful woman. We Shall Go!!

12. oh BOY do i know that castle all too well. i try not to visit the inside often, because i can’t see the same when i am in there, but when i fly over it – everything feels better, and it’s more clear that way. :)

13. I’m in – I’m staying in. Too long have I relied on outside feedback to form my opinion of myself. I am all that I need to be and that is enough…

14. bigsmileu1 says:

I am honored to nominate you for The Super Sweet Award! Please pick-up your award at http://www.grandmothermusings.com . Copy and Paste the Award to your blog and follow the rules of acceptance. I wish you many blessings. Congratulations!!

• Ido Lanuel says:

Haha Thank u soo much,
      That’s one reward I haven’t heard of yet :-)

I use to reuse all prizes though,
      so you can make someone else very happy instead :-)

LOVE

15. I agree to a point. I believe that ALOT of what happens in life comes directly from within. But not ALL. There are people who suffer abuse, depression, anxiety etc. Certainly how one deals with such things and moves on from them is down to a persons character. But in life we can not help but be affected by the things around us.

16. Isom Kuade says:

Nice. Everything a person wants is on the other side of fear.