I’ve just published my last post about 15 hrs ago, which is kinda interesting as I never post more than once every week or two. But, as I previously said, I have too much to say these days, and becuae I know that you are all hiding inside my computer screen and I am sitting just infront of it, I guess you are the ones who should bear my chit chat.
Alright no surprises this time – you all already know what I’m going to write about. Have you ever tried writing intuitively for a while? I mean, for a few weeks or months, every morning when you wake up, write 3 A4 papers. If you did you might want to go and read some other post. But if you didn’t (Or tried and didn’t succeed), here’s what will happen once you will:
* Your intuition is going to reach new peaks,
* You will be blown away by your flowing-out-of-no-where creativity,
* Your dreams will become crazzzyyy,
* Your self awareness will rise as you will start observing your thoughts as they are written infront of you,
* You will start overcoming fears as you recognize their repeating and programmed structure.
OK that sounds simple isn’t it? Well it is, but if you’ve never really tried you will probably run into these barriers at first (I’m also talking about those who tried for just a short while and it didn’t flow):
(1) At first times, you might find that you don’t have anything to write, because no thoughts are coming up your mind. That’s wrong ofcourse, as our mind produces 70,000 new thoughts a day, which is about 1 thought per second. It occurs because the ability to listen to your thoughts should first develop. That’s great! That means that you are about to unlock a new wonderful ability. In the meanwhile, just keep on writing – “I don’t have anything to write, I don’t have anything to write….” till you will have.
(2) Then, after going through this barrier, You will first meet your inner censor. This guy, is the one who stands between your heart and mind. At first, he will not let you write things that look ‘wrong’ or ‘disgusting’ to your EGO/Mind. He will not let you write stuff that you don’t want to read, hear, see or feel. That’s OK. Once you first meet him, it is just a matter of days till he is gone, and voila! You are an intuitive writer.
* HEY, do it. It might look a bit frightening, doing it every morning and write 3 full A4 papers, but it really isn’t. You might need to wake up 30 minutes ealier (It is really important to do it as the first thing you do in the morning) but once you get used to it, you will find out that it worth it sooo much.
But that’s just me,